Have You Been Picturing Your Dream Life In Panama?
Well, you are one step closer
You have discovered something that can make that dream a reality.
Beach Property You Can Afford.
Scroll Down To See More Photos
We have a property that fits every budget.
- 2 delightful lots – only $34K!
- 10 beautiful properties $54K or less
- 9 spectacular beachfront from $109K – $129K
The Site Plan
Corazon de Oro Beach Community
“Corazon de Oro” literally translates as “Heart of Gold”.
It is not a gated community. This is a tree-lined residential beach development.
Each person who purchases a lot will build their own house.
We are happy to assist you with creating your new home.
There is a permanent 6 meter beach access for all property owners. It is located between sites number 2 and 3, as indicated on the site plan above.
If you have a beach vehicle you can drive down onto the beach. You could also bring your small water craft, such as a Hobie catamaran, down to the beach. It is not a concrete boat ramp, so larger boats with trailers would not be possible.
Of course, you and your community members could decide to build a ramp. It would be fairly easy to do given the grade of the beach access point.
About The Area
This property is in the Corazon de Oro neighborhood of Puerto Armuelles, Panama.
Puerto Armuelles is the only true beach town in Panama.
It is located on the Pacific Ocean, in the Chiriqui Province of Panama.
Corazon de Oro is located between the Corazon de Jesus and Pez de Oro neighborhoods.
Puerto Armuelles Is Conveniently Located
- 1 hour and 15 minute drive to David.
- David is the largest town in Chiriqui, and significantly bigger than Puerto.
- David has become a shopping mecca for Chiriqui
- 35 minute drive to the border crossing with Costa Rica
- 1.5 hour drive to Volcan, 2 hrs to Boquete – and the cool of the mountains.
- 1 hour drive on the beach brings you to Mono Feliz, where you can feed the monkeys
Want To See This Property?
- Use the form in the sidebar to let us know when you will be in town.